Thursday, November 20, 2008

Um, yeah

Missed another Tuesday blog. Work is piled high. Brain is numb.

Might be a couple of months before I can manage Tuesday posts again so let's go with just Saturdays for a bit.

P.S. Promise I'm not going to stop altogether. I still like doing it.


Stick yer thingy in the slot and I'll ping yer inbox.

Enter your Email





Powered by FeedBlitz


Atom


Subscribe with Bloglines

Add to Google


Our Steve

Woy Woy Steve, commenter and local blogger, got himself in the local rag. Read all about it.

I read yer article, Stevo, over someone's shoulder in the train. Very good. Couldn't get my own copy but everyone was talking about it. Onya!


Snippets

A few links and stuff from the back of the cupboard.

Freo Boys High at the Lock Family's Ramblings (Yes, that is my photo)

Native flowers fact sheets with pictures

Marvellously lethal (a cautionary tale)

3 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks Spike , getting some good hits from the blurb they done me as well , pretty neat

Spike said...

Excellent.

Sould get off my arse and do something for the paper myself. Any century now.

Dips Recipes said...

Hi thaanks for sharing this