Saturday, December 03, 2005

Photos from Tascott walk #2 - Tortured

From Tortured - Tascott #2 - Brisbane Water walk #5.

Cocky on the run
(Big version)
There you go, Suzanne, a cocky up close. Sulphur-crested cockatoo escaping from the papparazzi. These are the ones that fly low over you and deafen you with one screech.

Bullnose with palms
(Big version)
Pleasant house on Murrumbooee Road. House 1900s - 1940s, gable with pendant & finial, bullnose veranda and fence late 1980s Federation repro.

In other news
Imagine my surprise when I went to the NaNoEdMo site to log in and start work. It's not this month, it's March next year. Huh. There I was all revved up for a month of hard-core editing.

In the meantime I'm having a read of Holly Lisle's thingy for a giggle. Especially the bit about overcoats.

And the "But" characters in another of Holly's thingies are why I don't belong to any formal writers' groups.

No comments: